University Support Services
University Support Services takes its role in the fight against infectious diseases seriously. Please review the documents below for more information about what new equipment we have and how we have updated our cleaning guidelines to continue to keep our campus clean and our community safe.
- Procedural Response to a Report of COVID-19 (PDF) (PDF)
- Our Policy on Approving Events During COVID-19 (PDF) (PDF)
- New Sanitizing Equipment (PDF) (PDF)
- Available Sanitizing Products List (PDF) (PDF)
- Custodial Services Cleaning Guidelines (PDF) (PDF)
- How to Request Additional Signs (PDF) (PDF)
- How to Order Sanitizing Supplies & Services (PDF) (PDF)
- Physical Distancing Space Audits
- Submit a Physical Distancing Event Plan
The mission of University Support Services is to serve the needs of the campus and strive to provide quality services that enhance the living and learning environment for students, faculty, staff, guests, and other members of the CSU community.
Customer Service: Provide a great customer experience from the first call to the last farewell.
Dedication: Create an atmosphere of excitement and passion for the job.
Industry Knowledge: Be at the forefront of industry trends, bringing them to use at Columbus State University.
Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean, and fast-moving department.