Grilling events must be reserved with and approved by the Department of Campus Services. All campus grilling must end by 9 p.m.
- Portable gas grills are allowed on campus-grounds.
- Flammable items such as lighter fluid may not be stored on campus, except in approved fireproof cabinets.
- A fire extinguisher is required which will be provided by EHS&RM.
- The individual reserving the space is responsible for safety during the grilling event. Use of alcohol is prohibited.
- Charcoal Grills are prohibited.
- A limited number of gas grills are available for use by CSU- Affiliated entities (CSU Student Groups, Clubs, CSU Departments). These grills are only permitted at grilling areas including, but not limited to the Mock Pavilion, Clocktower, and Lumpkin side yard. Please submit an equest for use of gas grills.
- Propane is available at $35.00 per tank. Please include this need in your equest for event services.
- Grills returned dirty will ensure a $50.00 fee is charged back to the reserving organization.