Recycling Pickup Schedule
Individual offices are picked up daily during the regularly scheduled workweek, Monday through Friday. Lobby and common area receptacles are picked up as needed.
Every Time You Recycle, You Are:
- Reducing average waste costs to Columbus State University
- Reducing Waste
- Reducing air, water, and terrestrial degradation
- Conserving natural resources such as coal, oil, gas, and timber
- Reducing pressure on our biosphere
- Reducing the rate of habitat loss and species extinction
- Creating jobs and positive economic activity locally, regionally, and beyond
- Contributing to a better world
We work closely with the Office of Sustainability, Plant Operations, and other campus departments and organizations to encourage a culture of reusing, reducing, and recycling on Columbus State University's Campus. We maintain a collection contract with the City of Columbus for recycling and trash collection.